We are recruiting – Technical Sales Engineer
Due to expansion, Broanmain are seeking to recruit a Technical Sales Engineer to oversee customer relations. We provide our customers with a personal service, drawing from the expertise of our varied and long standing team. Because we produce both injection and compression mouldings of thermoplastics and thermosetting plastics, we can give our customers unbiased advice on ideal polymer selection, thus providing them with the best solution in quality, performance and cost.
This role will have responsibility for preparation of quotes for new and existing customers, and day to day customer liaison. This position has no direct or indirect reports, and will be required to work alongside the existing team of non-production staff.
Activities, Duties and Key Tasks
• Prepare quotes for tooling, components and modifications for customers
• Obtain quotes from suppliers to support quoting process
• Review costings in line with current running conditions and action price changes / process optimisation as appropriate
• Project manage new tooling projects
• Attend sales meetings as necessary
• Deal with customer enquiries in relation to lead times, pricing queries.
• Attend exhibitions
The successful candidate will show the ability to work in a team, have a high level of customer care focus, an engineering background and injection moulding & materials knowledge.
for more information about this role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org